Your family practice in the heart of Zurich
We have many years of experience in the prevention, diagnosis, rehabilitation and follow-up of internal and general diseases. As general practitioners, we care for over 5000 patients. The general internal medicine practice has a government-approved laboratory where we carry out comprehensive blood and urine tests. Ultrasound examinations, ECG and lung function tests are part of our daily routine.
On request, we offer preventive medical check-ups and driving ability tests for the Road Traffic Licensing Office.
Our service offering
- General practitioner / family doctor
- Second opinion
- Medical Check-up
- Emergency consultations
- Laboratory: blood and urine diagnostics
- Electrocardiogram and 24-hour blood pressure measurement
- Lung function check (spirometry)
- Ultrasound diagnostics
- Care of patients with diabetics
- Infusion therapy (e.g. for iron deficiency etc.)
- Own clinic pharmacy (direct dispensing of prescription medicines)
The team speaks German, English, Italian, Croatian, Farsi, Spanish, French, Russian, Serbian and Albanian.
We are recognised by all Swiss health insurance companies as general practitioners as well as FMH Internal Medicine and FMH Nephrology specialists.